What you need to know if you are buying a New/Used Car
|Massachusetts DMV does
not send out License renewals any longer. Sign-up
for Email/SMS/TXT reminders as soon as possible. That can
Let us help you save money on your car insurance.
Please call for immediate service for
Automotive, Motorcycle, &
Trailer Insurance in your area
Auto insurance can be critical for protecting
your investment. The proper coverage is required to make sure you get coverage is customized to your needs.
We will sit wil you and ask questions about the use of the vehicle and services you may require. It is also important
to know if the vehicle is under a loan or lease program.
Commerce Insurance 800-221-1605
*) What discounts are available?
- Multi-car discount
- DFL discount - Date First Licensed, you will get a discount based upon the total number of years you have been driving
- Anti-theft device discount
- AAA - Members get an auto insurance discount
- Multi-Policy (Home owner, Condo, apartment) discount
- Low mileage discount
*) Are you transferring registration plates from an older
- Please remember that if you are no longer in possession of the old vehicle, then you have 7 days to transfer the plates at the RMV.
- If you still have the old vehicle then you must process the change at the RMV that same day.
*) Thinking of towing with that new vehicle?
- Also note, if the towed item is over 10,000Lbs, this would be considered
a commercial application and require commercial coverage. This tends
to be much more expensive than a personal application.
- Comprehensive and collision coverage can be purchased separately for
your trailer/Camper on your auto insurance policy. Please understand,
your vehicle liability insurance DOES NOT include coverage for damage to
what you are towing, only damage it does others people property.
- You should know that your trailer's liability coverage is what ever you
have for the towing vehicle. In other words, the liability coverage
you have on your vehicle extends back to the trailer it is pulling.
Please call to discuss proper coverage, you may need to consider increasing
your liability coverage once you start towing.
- IMPORTANT: The contents or what is being carried by your trailer is NOT
COVERED by this policy. Please ask about proper coverage if this is a
concern of yours.
*) So you are buying a new or used car. Here are a few
things we feel are very important for you to know:
- Ask for a CarFax on vehicle. Some good dealers will supply them so you can tell if your new vehicle has been in an accident or flood. If the dealer does not supply one, it may be worth going to www.carfax.com to get one on your own. It will cost you $20.00 but could save you thousands.
- Ask if the vehicle has an alarm and let us know. You can get a discount on your insurance.
- Are you a Massachusetts resident buying a car in New Hampshire? If you are, remember that you can NOT use the New Hampshire 20 day plates. If you get stopped your new vehicle will be towed for no registration and you may be ticketed and fined.
- Make sure you see the title, you can not register the car without it. A few local dealer have been selling vehicles without having the title in hand.
- Call us for a quote BEFORE you buy the new vehicle. There is nothing worse then insurance bill shock after the papers are signed.
We provide all of your insurance needs:
Our licensed, professional staff has over 30 years of experience and is
known to provide excellent service by working directly with you to secure the coverage
required to meet your current needs. As for the future, we work hard at anticipating
our customer's needs and will continue to offer competitive solutions to meet your
ever-changing requirements. At Andrews Insurance, we will continually search for
the best combination of insurance coverage and price and offer real value to our
customers. we are looking to save you money on your insurance and still
maintain proper coverage. We are licensed in all of the services we offer;
Auto Insurance, Home Owner Insurance, Life Insurance, Group Insurance. For you convience, please use our Online Quote Service and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Located in Groveland, Massachusetts Andrews Insurance Agency is an Independent
Insurance Agent and has been providing the full range of insurance services for
and other local towns in Massachusetts
and New Hampshire since 1985. We can help you via Phone, Fax, or mail.
Distance isn't an issue, enjoy our home like friendly service in person or on